No Payments until 2018!
Customers financing a new vehicle in the affected states (see eligibility below), have the option to elect to defer payments for 90 days.
· September 13th - October 31st, 2017
· Contract and documentation package must be received and funded by November 14th, 2017.
· Any new MY17 or MY18 Kia vehicle
· Minimum customer FICO score of 680
· State residents of AL, FL, GA, LA, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA only
*excluding lease payments
Disaster Relief Program
KMA is pleased to announce the Hurricane/Tropical Storm Irma Disaster Relief Specialty Incentive, effective through January 2, 2018 for customers that experienced damage to their vehicle during the recent disaster in the states of Alabama, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
September 13, 2017 – January 2, 2018
January 31, 2018
All 2017 - $750
All 2018 - $750
This Program allows customers within the Southern Region states who have a valid and submitted insurance claim indicating damage, incurred on or after September 10, 2017, to their vehicle as a result of Hurricane/Tropical Storm Irma, to qualify for the incentive listed above subject to Dealer’s compliance with the Rules below and KMA’s March 3, 2015 Sales Policy.
All Kia Dealerships are in good standing with this agreement.
1. Person whose name appears as purchaser/lessee on vehicle sales documentation is referred to herein as “Customer.”
2. The Customer must be the registered owner of a vehicle that incurred damaged on or after September 10, 2017 as a result of Hurricane/Tropical Storm Irma.
3. The Customer must have a valid insurance claim submitted to their insurer that indicates damage to their vehicle as a result of Hurricane/Tropical Storm Irma.
4. Name on insurance claim must match Customer's name on driver’s license.
5. The Customer must be 18 years of age or older.
1. Any vehicle that is not a new, unused 2017 or 2018 MY Vehicle
2. Any vehicle that is reported as sold before September 10, 2017 or after January 2, 2018
3. Any person that does not have an insurance claim for a flood damaged vehicle that was damaged on or after September 10, 2017